You already have an amazing fiancé, a gorgeous engagement ring, and maybe even some preliminary ideas for your special day. But the thought of planning a destination wedding gives you anxiety.
A destination wedding can involve just the two of you; a select handful of family and friends; or enough guests to constitute a bona fide week-long family reunion or vacation.
A major benefit of hiring a wedding planner is that they’re pros, they’ve pretty much seen a thing or two. Of course, it doesn’t guarantee that your wedding is going to be completely stress-free. People don’t RSVP on time, things fall through last minute, unexpected weather changes, oh and let’s not forget a pandemic. All of these things happen. The good thing is if you hired a wedding planner there is someone there to help you navigate and quickly troubleshoot all of these situations. Use your wedding planner as a trusted partner to help you navigate those bumps in the road because those bumps in the road are there. It’s just inevitable.
The benefit of hiring Winner Circle Events for your destination wedding or events:
- We are your coach or the captain of the ship guiding you every step of the way. We lead the winning team of vendors to success, keep everyone, and every element in order. We use our knowledge. research local laws, permits needed, and marriage license requirements.
- We connect and communicate you with your top-tier vendor team. We help guide you choose a venue best suited for your guest count, budget and vision. Once a destination / venue is chosen, we then work closely to finalize your top-tier of wedding professionals for your wedding and events. For example, florals, photographer, videographer, not just these vendors but the entire winning team.
- We properly distribute your budget based on your needs and desires. We are here to suggest where you can cut back and what is best to splurge on.
- We partner with the best travel advisors to help you and your guests to have a high-touch experience any where in the world.
- We plan contingency plans for what-ifs. Weather can be unpredictable or the unforeseen such as protests, natural disasters, pandemics, etc.
- We help design the overall look and feel of the wedding or events
- Manage and produce the overall events from start to finish
- We are familiar with the culture, customs, language, and the peculiarities of the different countries. We are fortunate to have connections and partner with top-tier vendors all over the world. Thus, the importance of networking all over the world and building those relationships.
- We work well in different time zones and we understand that some countries respond slower than others, that some floral or rental companies won’t be as prevalent as North America but we have amazing vendors here in the U.S. that travel and can create the wedding of you dreams.
- We take on tasks that you may overlook since this is your first time planning a large event and either out of state or in another country.
- We are obsessed with all the details. From style, logistics, and to production details. It’s our jam! Timelines, seating charts, and ensuring that all the chairs are perfectly aligned for photos. WCE loves to ensure every detail is up to WCE standards…worthy of the Winner Circle!
- Due to our network, expertise, and connections all over the world we don’t have to be located in the country where you plan to get married or host your events. Our team of freelancers and partners located all over the world give us the opportunity to communicate and plan your wedding or events since we have feet on the ground in the location of your dreams.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Each wedding or event(s) is unique and we adapt the process, and planning on the needs or desires for your vision based off the location(s), guest count, budget, and logistics. The list above is just a quick overview to give you an idea of what we do.
There is no destination too near or too far. Just let us know where you are going and bring us along! Winner Circle Events is here to take you from start to finish and put your wedding in the Winner Circle! Let’s schedule a free consultation to get your date on the calendar. Let the planning begin!